1. The Pacific is the biggest _____ in the world.
2. Places like Korea, Spain, and Florida are on _____.
3. The ____ of the Earth on its axis causes the changes in the seasons.
4. The ____ of the Earth on its axis causes day and night.
5. Russia is the largest ______ in the world.
6. The ____ are close to the equator.
a. arctic and antarctic
7. A ____ is a place that receives very little precipitation (Antarctica is one of these).
b. rain forest
d. snow pack
8. A _____ is a slow moving river of ice.
c. snow pack
9. There was a _____ last summer, and almost all the lakes and ponds dried up!
b. heat wave
d. greenhouse effect
10. The ocean's tides are controlled by _____ gravity.
b. the Earth's
Web ViewMobile View