Answers (No peeking until you are done!):
- It is sometimes difficult for foreigners to buy bus tickets online because you often need to enter a Brazilian personal ID number (similar to an American Social Security number) to buy tickets
- You should look for which bus company provides rides to the destination you want to go to.
- You should be prepared for the restrooms to not work sometimes on longer bus rides.
- You need your ticket to reclaim your bags at the end of a bus ride.
- You should not bring canned beverages on a bus.
- You should wear a seatbelt because there are some really big speed bumps in Brazil.